Friday, January 25, 2013

Valentine's Balloon Character Step- by Step from me to you xox



With only 3 weeks until Valentine's Day, here is another great design that your customers will love!




After posting a picture of the 'Mischievous Monkey with Love in his Tummy' in my last blog, I thought that I would show you another design but using the same techniques!



This little character is a fun design to make and one that your customers will love too! Remember, just by simply changing the 'theme' and by using other Qualatex balloons, you can create many different characters!
I have on two occasions put engagements rings inside a balloon for customers... maybe you'll get asked to do something a little bit different for Valentines day!

Here is a list of the materials that you will need to re-create the design in the video clip:





  • 4 x 11" Black latex balloons # 43737
  • 8 x 5" Red  latex balloons #43599
  • 2 x 260Q Red # 79699
  • 1 x 160Q Red - for tying and fixing #88347
  • 1 x 18" Naughty Smile & A Kiss Microfoil® balloon #10937
  • 1 x 20" Qualatex Deco Bubble Hearts All Around #15610
  • 1 x weight






I have demonstrated the design using a hand pump, but if I am honest to make a design like this quickly and profitably, I would strongly recommend using a Conwin Precision Air inflator, or Dual Split Second Sizer with Nitrogen or hooked up to an air-compressor, an insider tool and an electric pump suitable for inflating foils with air at low pressure, such as the Click Click Foil Flator.

Good luck and I hope that you enjoy the design and don't forget for more great Valentine's designs and balloons, visit www.qualatex.com!

Happy Ballooning!

Sue
www.suebowler.com

No comments: