Sunday, June 11, 2017

The Happy Caterpillar - Step by Step Design







Some of you will know this fun design. I have made it a number of times over the years in different guises! It's one of those cute designs that can be used for a number of different occasions! I really liked making the Stand-Up Love Bug version as shown below.











Here is a step-by-step video that will show you how to make this cute little critter. I hope that you have fun making this design. By the end of it, you should have mastered the Apple Twist technique! I apologise for the counter at the bottom of the video clip, this was an extra design that I filmed when I produced my DVD - Balloon Decor 2, so instead of wasting it, I thought that it would be great to share it with the Very Best Balloon Blog.






The Happy Caterpillar by Sue Bowler, CBA.

Happy Ballooning!


Sue
www.suebowler.com

Please note that the "Rose" Microfoil® Balloon shown in the Love Bug design is a discontinued item. 


1 comment:

essay best said...

This is absolutely lovely . So ethereal. I am hosting a link party that runs every Fiday afternoon and would love to make these beautiful and adorable craft for the kids.